2500 TAMIAMI TRAIL NORTH
NAPLES, FL 34103
Health Under Guided Systems (H.U.G.S.) is a free community based children’s behavioral health program originally funded by the Naples Children Education Foundation that addresses the prevention and early intervention of social, emotional, behavioral, and mental health challenges for children ages 3 months to 18 years.
The primary purpose of H.U.G.S. is to provide a responsive, culturally competent system of care for children and youth with behavioral health needs. H.U.G.S. facilitates collaboration across agencies, as well as schools and childcare centers to improve access to culturally and linguistically competent services for families. We provide coordinated, universal screenings, Global Family Analysis, and system navigation to facilitate early identification and access to care to mitigate the effects of untreated problems later in life.
The H.U.G.S. team assists families in developing tools and understanding the long-term care needs of children and recovery planning, including integrated use of community resources. In addition HUGS offers the NAMI national signature program, Ending the Silence, for children in the Collier County. This program strengthens the work of the HUGS team by helping to reduce the stigma of mental illness and educate youth on signs and symptoms of mental illnesses that are common in their age range.
Please return all of the below forms via fax to 239-330-7163 – “Attention: HUGS”
- Consent Forms – REQUIRED
- Screening Tools
- ASQ Social & Emotional Screening for children 3 Months to 6 years- (*THESE WILL COME DIRECTLY TO HUGS FROM THE BELOW LINK)
- SDQ (Strengths & Difficulties) Questionnaire for children 6 to 18 years. (THESE WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY DELIVERED TO HUGS AND MUST BE PRINTED AND SENT TO HUGS or CALL TO REQUEST THE FORMS)
- Release & Indemnity Agreement (*MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH SCREENINGS)
- Release form (for release of information) This may be completed for a Dr. or other service provider but IS NOT MANDATORY.
Por favor, devuelva todas las formas abajo, por fax al 239-330-7163 – “Atención: HUGS”
- Forma de Consimiento
- Cuestionario de ASQ Social Emocional
- Cuestionario de SDQ (Fuerzas y Dificultades)
- Forma de Liberación General y Acuerdo de Indemnización
- Forma de Autorización Para Usar o Divulgar la Información Protegida de Salúd