SAVE THE DATE
February 19-20, 2020 – 12:00 PM-12:00 PM
Give Where You Live Collier is Collier-wide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy on February 19, 2020, for 40 selected nonprofit agencies in our community through online giving. These 40 nonprofit agencies focus on the areas of basic needs and education.
The Community Foundation and the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation have partnered to present Give Where You Live Collier and to amplify donations with $500,000 in matching funds! Donations are accepted through GiveWhereYouLiveCollier.org.
Please choose NAMI Collier County during this exciting 24-hour local CAMPAIGN!
Your donations will allow us to continue providing services free of charge to improve the quality of life for those affected by serious mental illnesses.
DONATE BY CHECK:
1) Make checks payable to Community Foundation of Collier County
2) Memo: NAMI Collier County GWYL (Give Where You Live)
3) All checks MUST be dated for February 19, 2020 or February 20, 2020
4) Mail your check to the NAMI Office so we receive it no later than February 19th.
NAMI Collier County, Attn: Development
6216 Trail Blvd, Bldg C, Naples, FL 34108
Online donations will be accepted from February 19th at 12:00 PM until February 20th at 11:59 AM.
1) Go to: www.GiveWhereYouLiveCollier.org
2) Select NAMI Collier County to view our page
3) Use the Donate button to give any amount!
Please call Kristin Long at (239)260-7302 or email